- Human Resources Management
Helping you navigate the HR legal and total compensation tightrope through these services:
- Establishing your Human Resources function by conducting a human resources audit to determine compliance and areas for improvement.
- Developing retention strategies to reduce turnover and improve retention.
- Providing interim Human Resources support.
- Creating, evaluating, and/or improving high value-added human resources practices and tools including:
- Employee Handbook
- Recruitment Tools
- Researching competitive practices
- Work Life Programs
- Reviewing for compliance with appropriate employment legislation
- Analyzing and streamlining processes
- Interim HR Management Solutions
Recognizing that every strategy needs to accommodate often sudden change, we also offer interim HR solutions to meet your short-term resource gaps.
In any organization, temporary resource gaps are inevitable, be it a sabbatical, illness, maternity leave or the onset of a special project. You need interim professionals with proven track records and experience to come into your team smoothly, with minimum downtime.
Strategic HR provides professional, senior human resource professionals to your organization for a day, a week, a month or for a project.
- Organizational Performance
- Developing succession planning and emerging leader programs
- Identifying, customizing, and delivering effective training solutions
- Designing Performance Management Systems, including:
- Developing performance appraisal forms
- Facilitating development of "value-added" goals and objectives for management and employees
- Writing position descriptions
- Management Training
Strategic HR is pleased to offer a series of high-impact, cost-effective training sessions for managers and supervisors.
Our programs are designed to give participants the skills and knowledge needed to address a variety of key workplace issues faced by every manager or supervisor.
These training sessions are delivered specifically for your company at the location of your choice. Training sessions available include:
- Behavioural Based Interviewing
- Changing Workforce
- Employment Laws
- Fundamentals of Human Resources (Recruitment and Retention)
- Performance Management
- Strategies for Successful Hiring
- Attendance Management
- Harassment Awareness
- Working effectively as a team
- Recruitment and Selection
- Analyzing and recommending improvements to recruitment process and strategies
- Provide training on best practice recruitment strategies
- Sourcing, screening, and hiring all levels of positions